每天分享一篇中英双语阅读,对英语口语的练习很有帮助,也是积累英语考试中写作,翻译素材的好资料,加油吧!
A Blooming Tree
一棵开花的树
Xi Murong 席慕容
May Buddha let us meet,
如何让你遇见我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美丽的时刻
I have prayed for it,
为这我已在佛前求了五百年
for five hundred years.
求佛让我们结一段尘缘
Buddha made me a tree,
佛於是把我化做一棵树
by the path you may take,
长在你必经的路旁
In full blossoms I’m waiting in the sun,
阳光下,慎重地开满了花
every flower carrying my previous hope.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near, listen carefully,
当你走近,请你细听,那颤抖的叶
the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
是我等待的热情
As you pass by the tree,
而当你终於无视地走过
without noticing me,
在你身後落了一地的
My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,
朋友啊,那不是花瓣
but my withered heart.
那是我凋零的心