Jeff:Those roses are beautiful Joan.
那些玫瑰很漂亮,琼。
Joan:I know. Smell them. Don’t they smell wonderful?
我知道,闻一闻,它们不是很好闻吗?
Jeff:They do. Which romantic sent you those?
没错,哪一个浪漫的人送给你的?
Joan:The only man that I need.
我需要的、唯一的那个男人。
Jeff:Who’s that?
那是谁?
Joan:My husband, of course.
当然是我丈夫了。
Jeff:I wonder if he knows how lucky he is to be married to you.
我在想他是否知道他娶了你有多么幸运?
Joan:I think so! I tell him at least five times a week what a lucky guy he is.
我想是的!每周我至少告诉他五次他是一个多么幸运的人。
Jeff:I hope I can be as lucky in love as you are.
我希望我能像你那么幸运,在爱河里畅游。
Joan:It has nothing to do with luck,Jeff! You need to be sensitive, patient and considerate.
这和运气没有关系,杰夫!你得敏感、周到、有耐心。
Jeff:That sounds like too much hard work. I think I will stay single!
那听起来太难了。我想我会保持独身!