降温之后又降温,这个冬天真的冷,突然想到《权力的游戏》中有这样一句:
Nothing burns like the cold.
“寒冷最灼人”
英文中如何表达寒冷呢?今天我们来分享一下
It’s freezing/chilly out there!
外面冷死了!
It’s a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.
虽然今天有点冷,但我还是会坚持和往常跑一样远的。
There is a real nip in the air today.
今天寒气袭人。
It’s brass monkey weather today. You’d better wrap up warm!
今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和点。
Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.
明天应该非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉袄了。
6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.
这寒风真是刺骨。
7. I’m frozen/stiff.
我简直冻僵了。
8. I am freezing my toes off.
我脚趾都快冻掉了。
9. The wind just cuts right through you.
风简直是直接穿过身体。
10. I can’t stop shivering from the cold.
我冷得不停打哆嗦。
11. This cold front is taking its toll!
寒流正在发威呢!
12.It’s like the weather of Chicago.
我很喜欢用下面这句来表达寒冷。