Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.
大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。
Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?
如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?
Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?
大山:我会。你会吗?
Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can’t ski.
如梅:我会,可是云波不会。
Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.
云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。
Rumei: Where’s Whistler?
如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?
Dashan: It’s near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.
大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。
Rumei: How much does it cost?
如梅:要多少钱?
Dashan: I don’t know. Let’s ask the clerk at the front desk.
大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。
Clerk: May I help you?
服务员:您有什么事吗?
Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?
云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?
Clerk: Yes, I do.
服务员:有。
Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?
云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?
Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.
服务员:每天早晨8点开出。
Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?
云波:到那儿要花多长时间?
Clerk: It takes about two hours.
服务员:大约两个小时。
Rumei: What time does the bus return?
如梅:汽车几点返回?
Clerk: Around midnight.
服务员:大概要到午夜吧。
Rumei: How much does it cost?
如梅:要多少钱呢?
Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.
服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。
Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?
如梅:对不起,都包括什么?
Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn’t include your meals.
服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。