今天,小编给大家整理了一些打错电话的时候可能会用到的英语口语,希望大家喜欢。
打错电话
1.我准是拨错号了。I must have dialed the wrong number。
2.这儿没有这个人。Nobody here by that name。
3.对不起,你打错了。Sorry, I think you have the wrong number。
4.我肯定你打错电话了。I’m sure that you have the wrong number。
5.他也许是换新号码了。对不起打扰了。He probably changed to a new number. I’m sorry I bothered you。
6.你打错电话了,请到电话簿里去查询正确的电话号码吧。You have dialed the wrong number. Please look up the correct number in the telephone directory。
7.对不起,打扰了。I’m sorry that I have disturbed you。
8.没关系。That’s all right。
英语口语对话实例
Dialing a Wrong Number 打错电话
Frank:Hello!
你好!
Jane:Is Patti there?
派蒂在吗?
Frank:I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number. There is no Patti here。
对不起,我恐怕你打错电话了。这里没有派蒂这个人。
Jane:Wrong number? Are you sure? I called yesterday and she was there。
打错了?你确定吗?我昨天打这个号她还在呢。
Frank:I’m sure you have the wrong number. This one has been my number for more than 20 years。
我肯定你打错电话了,这个号码我都用了20多年了。
Jane:That’s impossible. I remember the number clearly. Isn’t this 763-4565?
不可能。这个号码我记得很清楚。不是763-4565吗?
Frank:No, it isn’t. It’s 736-4565. It seems you’ve misdialed。
不是。是736-4565。看起来是你拨错了。
Jane:Really? I’m so sorry I bothered you. I’ll try again。
真的吗?对不起,打扰了。我再试一下。
Frank:That’s all right. This sort of thing happens all the time to everyone。
没关系,这种事情每个人都会碰到。
Jane:Yeah, I guess it does. Sorry again for bothering you。
我想是的。打扰了,再次表示歉意。
Frank:No worries。
没事儿。