Better things to do than to show up and sign my Action Figure.
什么
What?
你背弃了我 威尔·惠顿
You betrayed me,Wil Wheaton.
现在 我的复仇来了
Now I have my revenge.
No,no,I understand.
要是我奶奶有个三长两短
Anything happened to my mee-maw,
我肯定成了伤心欲绝的小甜派
I’d be one inconsolable moon pie.
我得澄清一下
I should clarify that statement By explaining that she calls me "moon pie."
我这么说是因为 她叫我"小甜派"
By explaining that she calls me "moon pie."
这跟我爸说的完全一样
That’s exactly what my father said.
"来看球赛吧 去看球赛吧"
"Come to the games. Watch the games."
周复一周的
Week in and week out from the time
从五岁直到我上大学
I was five until I went off to college.
人生当中最漫长的七年
Longest seven years of my life.
这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言
I see no organizational system in here whatsoever.
你周一穿什么内裤
Which panties do you wear on Mondays?
我不要内裤