2 Introduction 介绍
Introduction oneself
自我介绍
Hi!I’m...
我叫...(较随便)
A:Excuse me ,are you Jane? B:No,I’m Mary.
请问,你是珍妮吗?不,我叫玛丽。
A:Oh,are you in Class Four? B:No,I’m in Class There.
噢,你在四班吗?不,我在三班。
Hello!I’m...
你好,我是...
A: Hello,Mrs.White!I’m Anne.
怀特太太你好!我是安妮。
B:Nice to see you with us,Anne.
安妮,很高兴你能和我们在一起。
Please make yourself at home.
就当是自己家,随便玩儿吧。
A:Thank you.You’re so considerate.
谢谢你,你真好。
I believe we’ve met before.My name’s ...
我想我们以前见过。我叫...
A:I believe we ’ve met before. My name’s David.
我想我们以前见过,我叫戴维。
B:Yes,at your company,I think.I’m Frank.
我想是的,在你们公司。我叫弗兰克。
A:Oh,I remember now.Very nice to meet you again. B:Nice meeting you ,too.
啊,我记起来了.很高兴再次见到你.见到你很高兴.
My name is ...
我叫...
A:You may not remember me.My name is Joe Brown.
你可能不记得我的名字了.我叫乔.布朗。
B:Yes,of course.I’m Jimmy White.
当然记得。我中吉米.怀特。
A:Nice to see you again. B:Same here.
很高兴再次见到你。我也是。
How do you do?My name is...
你好!我的名字叫.....
A:How do you do?My name is Beef Hart.
您好。我叫比弗.哈特。
B:How do you do?My name is John White.
你好。我叫约翰.怀特。
A:Happy to see you.B:The pleasure is all mine.
很高兴见到你。见到你我也很高兴。
Allow me to introduce my self.
请允许我自我介绍一下。(较正式)
A:Allow me to introduce my self.My name is Jack Black,manager of the company.
请允许我自我介绍.我叫粟克.由莱克,本公司的经理.
B:How do you do ,Mr.Black?Very happy to see you.
布莱克先生,你好。很高兴见到你。
A:Pleasure is mine.Here’s my card. B:Thank you,This is mine.
我也很高兴。这是我的名片。谢谢,这是我的。
Let me introduce myself ,by the way.
顺便自我介绍一下。(较正式)
A:Interesting lectures,aren’t they?
演讲很有意思,是吧?
B:Yes,very.I thought the last speaker was especially good.
是的,非常有意思.我觉得最后一个演讲者尤为出色.
A:Let me introduce myself,by the way .My name’s Charies Ford.
对了,我来自我介绍一下。我叫查理斯.福特。
B:How do you do ?I’m Bob Evans.
你好,我叫鲍伯.埃文斯。
Introducing Others
介绍他人
I’d like you to know...
我想让你结识一下....(通用)
A:Tom,I’d like you to know my friend ,Bill.
汤姆,我想让你结识一下我的朋友比尔。
B:How do you do ? C:How do you do ?
您好!您好!
B:What do you think of your life here?
你觉得这儿的生活怎么样?
C:It’s quite different from what I expected.
与我想象的很不一样。
I don’t think you’ve met...
我想你没有见过...。(通用)
A:I don’t think you’ve met my sister,Mary.
玛丽,我想你没有见过我妹妹。
B:No,I haven’t had the pleasure.
是的,一直没此荣幸.来认识一下吧.好的.
A:Come and meet her now.B:All right.
来认识一下吧。好的。
Have you met...?
你见过...吗?(通用)
A:Have you met Professor Smith?
你见过史密斯教授吗?
B:No,I have’t got the chance to meet the famous professor yet.
没有,一直没有机会见到这位知名的教授。
A:Oh,he’s my uncle.Come to my house at seven this evening.
他就是我叔叔。今晚七点到我家,
I’ll introduce you to him. B:Thank you very much.
我来引见一下。谢谢
...,Do you know ...?
...,你认识...吗?(通用)
A:Linda,do you know Mr.Green?B:No,I don’t think so.
琳达,你认识格林先生吗?我想不认识。
A:Please meet him now. B:Thanks.
现在认识一下吧。好的,谢谢。
May I introduce ...?
我来介绍......(较正式)
A:Mr.Smith,may I introduce you to my colleague Mr.Brown?
史密斯先生,我一给你介绍一下我的同事布朗先生。
B:How do you do?Very glad to see you!
您好!见到您很高兴。
C:How do you do,Mr.Smith?Very pleased to see you,too.
史密斯先生你好。见到你也很高兴。
Please let me introduce...
我来介绍...。(较正式)
A:Jack,let me introduce you to my sister Mary.
杰克,我来介绍我妹妹玛丽。
Mary,this is Jack,a close friend of mine.
玛丽,这位是杰克,我的一位好友。
B:Hello,Jack.I’ve heard so much about you from my brother.
你好,杰克,我哥哥经常提起你。
C:How do you do,Mary?I’ve been wanting to see you.
玛丽,你好。我一直盼着见到你。
May I present ...?
我来把...介绍一下。(较正式)
A:May I present Mr.Stevenson to you?He’s here for the conference,too.
我来把史蒂文森给你引见一下,好吗?他也是来这里开会的.
B:Certainly.
当然可以。
Mr.Stevenson,this is Paul Smith,a representative of the International Business Company.
史蒂文先生,这位是国际商务公司的代表保罗.史密斯。
C:I’m honored to see you. B:A privilege to know you,too.
认识你我感到很荣幸.认识你我也很荣幸。
I’d like to introduce...
我想向你介绍一下......。
A:Excuse me,I wonder if I could interrupt you for a moment .
对不起,能不能打扰一会儿?
I’d like to introduce Ellen Anderson.
我想让你认识一下埃伦.安德森。
He been transferred to our company recently. B:Oh,yes,of couse.
他刚刚调到我公司。当然。
A:Ellen Anderson,this is Jack McNeil,director of the Marketing Department.
埃伦.安德森,这位是杰克.麦克尼尔,市场部的经理。
C:It’s a privilege to know you,Mr.McNiel.
很荣幸能认识你,麦克尼尔先生。
C:Call me Jack,Very nice to see you,too.
叫我杰克吧。见到你我也很高兴。
Asking Some one to Introduce
请人介绍
Excuse me ,would you tell me ... ?
打扰一下,您能告诉我......?(通用)
Excuse me ,would you tell me who that girl is ?
打扰一下,那个女孩是谁,告诉我好吗?
B:She’s Betty.She’s Mr Goldman’s niece.
好叫贝蒂,是格德曼先生的侄女。
A:Would you love to introduce me to her? B:Yes,I’ll be glad to .
把我介绍给她好吗?很乐意。
Could you introduce ....?
你能介绍...?(较正式)
A:Could you introduce to me the man over there?
把那边那个人给我引见一下好吗?
B:Certainly.Let’s to and meet him now.A:You’re so kind.
当然,咱们现在就去认识一下吧。你真是太好了。
Would you like to introduce...?
请引见......好吗?(较正式)
A:Would you like to introduce me to Mr.Johnson?
请帮我引见一下约翰逊先生好吗?
B:Yes.I’d like to.A:thanks a lot.
好的,我很愿意效劳。谢谢。