《老友记》可以说是最风靡中国的一部学习美语的剧集了。这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。下面这些句子是为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
This guy is perfect for you. 这个人绝对适合你。
He’s smart, he’s sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聪明,成熟,有正当职业。
Maybe she will come back to me. 也许她会回到我身边。
Monica’s not coming, it’s just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。
Are you sure you’ve thought this thing through? 你认真想过了吗?
They are going on a date. 他们准备去约会。
What does the guy look like? 那人长得怎样?
I’ve never met her (before). 我从未见过她。
We never do anything just the two of us. 我们从未独处过。
I don’t wanna do that. 我不想那样做。
Have a good break-up. 祝你有个愉快的分手。
I am so glad you called me. 你打电话给我,我很高兴。
That’s it? 就这样?
You weren’t there. 你不在场。
Coming through. Move, move. 借过,让开。
They took my bag. 他们抢走了我的包。
That’s not the rule and you know it. 你明知规矩不是这样的。
Nothing to see here. 没什么好看的。
Have you never done this before? 你以前没做过这个吗?
Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里长大的?
How did that happen? 怎么会这样?
I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然间感到一阵晕眩。
You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么吗?
I never really noticed. 我从未注意过。
I don’t think we should go out anymore. 我想我们不该继续交往下去了。
How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。
This is sick. / It’s disgusting. 太恶心了。
What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
We’re different. 我们是不同类型的人。