Chapter 74. Purchase Conversation ;第74章 购物交谈
1.I won’t sell it at any price. 2.Everything has its price. ;任谁出多少钱我都不卖。 物各有所值。
3.A:What’s the damage? B:That’ll be 50 bucks even. ;该破费多少? 刚好50块整。
4.A:How much does it add up to? ;加起来总共是多少钱?
B:Let me ring it up and I’ll find out for you right away. ;我用收款机算一下再告诉 你一共多少。
5.A:How much do I owe you? ;我该付你多少?
B:Including parts and labor,that’ll be $106 altogether ;包括人力费和零件共106 美元。
6.A:Can I charge it? B:Sure,by all means. Plastic money is money. ;我可以用信用卡付帐吗? 当然可以,塑料做的钱 也是钱。
B:Sure,use the plastic. ;好的,用你的塑料钱吧。
7.A:Do you take American Express? ;你们接受美国运通卡吗?
B:No,we only honor Visa and Master Card. ;不,我们只收签证卡和 万事达卡。
8.We welcome all major credit cards. ;我们对所有的大牌信用卡 都欢迎。
9.Put it on my tab. ;请把这个费用记在 我的帐上。
10.In God we trust. Others pay in cash. ;除了神我们可以信得过 以外,其余的人请付 现钞。
11.I’m reluctant to charge these things 12.Now,let’s see the green. ;我不太愿意赊帐购物。 现在请你付钱吧!
13.Sorry,we don’t accept C.O.D. 14.Sorry, cash only. No credit. ;抱歉,我们不接受“货到 付款”的订购方式。 抱歉,现金交易,赊欠免谈
15.You’re short. 16.Oops! I’m one dollar shy. ;你付的钱不够。 哎呀,我少带了一块钱。
17.I can’t take this. This is a large bill. ;这是一张大钞,我不能 接受。
18.You want me to take $3.50 out of $10? ;你要我从这张十元券里 扣除三块半吗?
19.That comes to $6.54 Out of ten? ;总共六块五毛四分钱。 要我从这张十元券找开吗
20.Here you go. Keep the change. 21.Hey,you forgot your change! ;哪,拿去吧。零头不用 找了。 嘿,你忘了找零钱!
22.Thank you for your patronage.Please come again. ;铭谢惠顾,请再光临。
Chapter 75. Expensive Prices ;第75章 昂贵
1.These guys are asking a fortune. I don’t want to go that deep. ;这些人漫天要价, 我才不愿花那种高价。
2.This camcorder cost me an arm and a leg. ;我花了重金才买下这架 录像机。
3.That fur coat cost me a pretty penny. 4.Look.it costs money! ;那件毛皮大衣花了 我不少钱。 你听着,这是要花钱买的
5.This is no bargain. 6.This TV is definitely overpriced ;这个买卖不划算。 这架电视的标价的确太高
7.This is highway robbery! 8.What’s in a name? ;这简直是拦路抢劫! 名牌又如何?
9.This high price isn’t easy on my budget. ;我的预算承担不起这种 高价。
Chapter 76. Customers’ Complaints ;第76章 顾客抱怨
1.I feel like I’ve been gypped. 2.Hey!You overcharged me by ten dollars! ;我觉得我好像被讹诈了。 嘿!你多收了我十块钱。
3.I’ve been robbed. 4.You were taken. ;我被敲了竹杠。 你被骗了。
5.That pawn shop is a regular den of thieves. ;那家当铺是十足的贼窝。
6.You won’t get any more of my business! 7.Don’t give them your business. ;你别想再赚我的钱了。 不要让他们赚你的钱。
Chapter 77. Bargainning;Haggling ;第77章 洽谈价格
1.Can you take off the tax? ;你能不加货物税吗?
2.I’m one dollar shy. Can you cut me a break? ;我身上少带了一块钱, 算我便宜点儿好吗?
3.Are your prices firm ;你这价码都是一成不变的 吗?
4.Is that your bottom price? 5.Can you do any better on the price? ;那是你的底价吗? 你能再少算一些吗?
6.If I buy a few can you do better? 7.That’s way too steep ;如果我多买你能算我便宜 点儿吗? 贵得不像话。
8.A:Is that fair enough? B:What can I say? Fair is fair. ;这样够公平了吧? 我还能说什么?你认为 公平就公平吧!
9.If you don’t want it it’s your loss. 10.Come now or no deal 11.That’s more like it ;你不要白不要。 要的话现在来,否则拉倒 那还差不多。
12.Now you’re talking. ;这才像话。
Chapter 78. Inexpensive Prices. ;第78章 廉价
1.What a deal! 2.This is such a bargain. 3.This is a real buy. ;多么好的价钱! 这太便宜了。 这买卖挺合算。
4.A:It’s a pretty good buy at 50 dollars. B:Yeah,good-buy to 50 dollars. ;花50块钱买到它很划算。 是啊,50块钱泡汤了。
5.These cars are priced right. 6.That’s a lot of food for the dollar. ;这些汽车定价适中。 这些钱能买那么多食物, 算是很不错了。
7.I bought this lamp for a song at a garage sale. ;我在车库拍卖中,买到 这只便宜的灯具。
8.He got that used pick-up dirt-cheap. ;他以廉价买到那部二手 小卡车。
9.You can get those a dime a dozen. ;那种东西你一毛钱可 买到一打。
10.What you save in quantity,you lose in quality. ;任何你在数量上占便宜的 品质上一定吃亏。
11.A cheap thing’s cheap. 12.There’s nothing fine and fair. ;廉价品都是劣等货。 哪有“美而廉”这种 东西?