Sorry, I’m tied up. 对不起,我有事要做。
Sorry, I have plans. 对不起,我有安排了。
Sorry, I’m busy. 对不起,我很忙。
I’m afraid I can’t. 恐怕不行。
I’m sorry but I can’t. 对不起,恐怕不行。
Let’s do it another time. 再找时间吧。
Could we plan it for another day? 改天行吗?
Some other time. 再找其他时间吧。
Sorry, I’ll be busy tomorrow. 对不起,明天我会很忙。更多信息请访问:http://www.24en.com/
I’m sorry, but I have other plans. 对不起,我有别的安排。
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. 谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。
How about a rain check? 再找机会吧。
注:rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思。