1、真是稀客。
You are really a rare visitor.
2、你说的头头是道。
What you said sounded reasonable.
3、我真是反应迟钝。
I am really slow-minded.
4、你把我给搞糊涂了。
You made me confused.
5、罪有应得。
You deserved it.
6、已经无法挽救了。
There is no way out.
7、别跟自己过不去。
Don’t give yourself too much pressure.
8、你有话直说吧。
Just say it.
9、这可不是三言两语的事。
It’s not easy to explain in several words.
10、天塌下来有我呢。Nothing serious.It’s up to me.
1. Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸会。
2. Love makes the world go round. 爱能感动世界。
3. Good to see you too, I think. 幸会……,大概。
4. Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。
5. At ease. 休息。
6. Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你好吗?
7. Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,蓝迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉吗?
8. Sure thing, boss. All in a day’s work. 当然,头,这是家常便饭。
9. Hi, Joe! 嗨,乔!
10. Hello, Tom, what’s happening? 你好,汤姆,怎么啦?
11. Morning, Alice. 早上好,爱丽斯!
12. Bye! Have a good day. 再见!请慢走!
13. Bye! 再见啦!
14. Good morning, dear. 早,亲爱的。
15. Internet is number one! 国际互联网真是顶呱呱!
16. We finally made it. 我们终于做到了!
17. Well done! Bond, you’ve done it! 好极了!邦德,干得好!
18. Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一杆进洞!(一击必杀?)
19. Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的运气会更好。
20. Steady wins the race. 从容就是赢得比赛的诀窍。
21. Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨头啊。(俚语,不用解释了吧?)
22. Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男孩吗?
23. Come on, honey. 过来,亲爱的。
24. He swept her off her feet. (俗语)他对她可着迷了。
25. Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美丽可没关系呦。)
26. Hey, guy, we’re rich. 嘿,伙计,我们发财了!
27. What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多么走运!多令人兴奋!
28. You sucker! 江湖郎中!
29. You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥们,要不要我把它办掉?
30. Best wishes to you both. 祝你们俩无比幸福!
31. Hurray! 万岁!
32. I always get my man. 我是不会让他从我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意译)
33. How did you do it? 你是怎样达成它的?
34. Congratulation! 恭喜!
35. Bottoms up! 干杯!
36. We did it. 干的好!
37. Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福。
38. I owe it all to you. 全是托您的福。
39. Good work. 做得很棒!
40. Envy. 羡慕。
41. It’s your fault. 全让你给搞砸了。
42. No, man. You’re the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是败事的一个。
43. What’s goes on here? 什么事?(不情愿的语气)
44. What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀?Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he’s insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。