Please,please,I don’t have a lot of time.
听着 Ramona总算打瞌睡了 你得帮我甩了她
Look,Ramona finally dozed off,and I need you to help me get rid of her.
甩了她? 怎么个甩法?
Get rid of her how?
我不知道 但显然我正处于某种关系中
I don’t know,but apparently I’m in some kind of relationship,
而你似乎是终结这类关系的老手
and you seem to be an expert at ending them.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我看见男人们一个接一个从这儿离开 倒是没见过再回来的
I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return.
Sheldon 你真的很宽宏大量 谢谢你 我很感激
Sheldon,this was big of you. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 晚安 Sheldon - Penny...
- Good night,Sheldon. - Penny...
- 啥? - 你有一手
- Yes? - Well played.
谢谢
Thank you.
但请记住 能力越大 责任越大 (出自)
Just rember: with great power comes great responsibility.
明白
Understood.
不是厉害 是错误 我没有改我的状态呀
It’s not bold,it’s a mistake. I didn’t change my status.
那是谁改的?
Well,then who did?
我没的选择 他在她面前哭了
I had no choice. He cried in front of her.
我明白 你这么做觉得自己很大方 但赠送礼物的基础原则是礼尚往来
I know you think you’re being generous,but the foundation of gift-giving is reciprocity.
你不是给我一份礼物
You haven’t given me a gift.
你给了我一份责任
You’ve given me an obligation.
别太郁闷 Penny 一般新手都会犯这个错误