我近来在学英语,你想用英语交谈吗?只是随便聊聊。
B:Yes,okay,that’s a good idea.
好吧,这个主意不错,
I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it for lunch today.
我想我今天中午不能赶回家吃午餐了,
I’m sorry,I met a guy on the train,I got off with him in Vienna and we’re still there.
很抱歉。我在火车上遇到了一个人,我和他在维也纳下了车,现在我们还在这儿呢。
A:Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
B:Probably.
或许吧。
A:What?Is he Australian?Is he friendly?
什么?他是澳洲人吗?他友善吗?
B:No,no,no,he’s passing through here too,
不,不。他也是从这里经过的;
he’s an American;he’s going back home tomorrow morning.
他是美国人,他明天早上回美国。
A:Why do you get off the train with him?
你为什么和他一道下车?
B:Well,he convinced me and actually I was ready to get off the train with him after talking to him a short while.
他说服了我,事实上我在和他聊了一会儿以后就决定和他一块下车了,
He was so sweet I couldn’t help it.
他很可爱以致于我情不自禁。
We were in the lunch car and he began to talk about him as a little boy,seeing his great grandmothers ghost.
我们在餐车上,他像一个见到了他祖母的魂的孩子似的和我聊天。
I think that’s when I fell for him.
我想我就是那时候迷上了他。
Just the idea of this little boy with all these beautiful dreams,he trapped me.
就是这个怀着美丽梦想的小男孩的主意,让我陷了进去。
A:Hmm.
噢。
B:And he’s so cute.He has beautiful blue eyes,nice big lips,and greasy hair.
他很可爱,有蓝色的眼睛,宽大好看的嘴唇和油亮的头发。
I love it.He’s kind of tall and he’s a little clumsy.
我喜欢,他有点高,也有点呆。
I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.He kind of kisses like a doll,it’s so cute.
我喜欢感受当我看其它地方时他看我的眼神。他的吻有点像洋娃娃,可爱极了。
A:What?
什么?
B:Yes,we kissed,it was so adorable.
我们吻过了,太可爱了。
That was the night when I begin to like him more and more.
就在我越来越喜欢他的那个晚上。
But I’m afraid he’s scared of me.
但我害怕他会被我吓住。
You know I told him the story about the woman that kills her ex-boyfriends and stuff.
你知道,我讲过一个女人杀死他前男友之类的故事。
He must be scared to death;he must be thinking I’m this manipulative mean woman.
他一定害怕死亡,他一定会觉得我就是那个自私失控的女人。
I just hope he doesn’t feel that way about me because I’m the most harmless person,
我只希望他不会那样认为,因为我是最没有伤害力的人,
the only person I could really hurt is myself.
我唯一能伤害的人就是我自己。
A:I don’t think he’s scared of you.
我想他不会对你感到害怕。
I think he’s crazy about you.
我想他为你着迷。
B:Really?
真的吗?
A:I mean I’ve known you a long time and I know you’ve got a good feeling.
我的意思是我认识你很久了,我知道你感觉不错,
Are you going to see him again?
你会再见他吗?
B:I haven’t talked about that yet.
我还没有谈到那方面。
Okay,it’s your turn;you call your friend.
好吧,轮到你了。你打电话给你的朋友。
A:Alright.
好的。
B:Okay!
好!