It looks like we’re back to square one.
看来我们又回到起点了。
It was 1:00PM when they tangled it up.
他们在下午一点聚集在一起。
It’s a one-shot deal out of the country.
这是离开这个国家的惟一的机会。
It’s a simple strategy,plays across the board.
很简单的策略,广为人知。
It’s over for good.
永远结束了。
It’s time to get the hat.
我们该去拿钱了。
Just go easy.
放松点。
Keep me posted.
和我保持联系。
Keep your head down.
小心撞头,小心行事。
Knock it off.
安静。
Let’s roll out.
我们出发吧。
I just don’t want to get involved.
我不想卷入此事。
Nobody’s punking out.
没人退出。
None of your beeswax.
不关你事。
Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder.
不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活。
Not in a thousand years.
想都别想。
Shut it.
哦闭嘴吧。
Hit me a nerve.
真吓人。
One should never turn his back on his home country.
一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国。
Probably out of your price range.
恐怕你买不起。