Sheldon 我们还有380个要做呢
Sheldon,we still have 380 of these things to make.
晚安 你们行的 我对你们绝对有信心
I have complete faith that you will make them. Good night.
Leonard?
Leonard?
但是 Shelon 没了你英明的领导 我们的事业绝对是做不起来的
But,Sheldon,without your insight and leadership this entire enterprise will surely fail.
当然 你说的对
You’re right,of course.
来 这个会有帮助
Here,this will help.
好吧 但要这让我上瘾或产生幻觉
Very well,but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics,
你得去和我妈交待了
you’re going to have to answer to my mother.
好吧 我了解了 你生气了
Okay,I get it,you’re angry.
你不愿见到你的小鸟飞离巢穴
You don’t want to see your little bird leave the nest.
"小鸟"? 你都快30了!
"Little bird"? You’re almost 30!
飞吧 我的神呐!
Fly,for God’s sake!
好 我不搬! 开心了吧 疯婆子?
Fine,I’ll stay! Ya happy,crazy lady?
这么说吧 我要怎么解释好呢?
Oh,let’s see. How can I explain this?
他们不知道如何使用他们的盾
Um,they don’t know how to use their shields.
盾?
Shields?
是的 就像里的 当你要战斗时 你要举起你的盾
Yeah,you know,like inStar Trek,when you’re in battle and you raise the shields?
这想法从哪儿冒出来的?
Where the hell’d that come from?
Penny 我发现你今晚也是一个人 所以如果 在某个时候
Penny. I realize you’re also on your own tonight,so if,at some point,
你感觉到无聊了 请千万不要来打扰我
you find yourself with nothing to do,please do not disturb me.
我几个礼拜前去你们那儿 你们正巧不在 我就忘在那儿了
Well,I went in there a few weeks ago and you guys weren’t home and I forgot it there.
你去了我的... 为什么... 你在说什么?
You went in my... Why would... What are you saying?
又没啥大不了的 我不过是泡咖啡时没牛奶了
It’s not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
你是那个偷奶贼!
You’re the milk thief!
Leonard说我多心了 可我就是觉得盒子变轻了
Leonard said I was crazy,but I knew that carton felt lighter
Penny?
干嘛
What?
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
也许是因为你的大窟窿还张着
Maybe that’s because your hole is still open.
我想家
I’m homesick.