Talking about past possibilities 谈论过去可能发生的事
676. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to work? 昨天晚上你如果不是要工作的话,你本来会做什么?
677. I would have gone shopping if it hadn’t rained. 如果不下雨,我本来要去买东西的。
678. If you had gotten up earlier, you would have caught the train. 如果你早一点起床,你本来是可以赶上火车的。
679. If I had written it down on my notebook, I would have worked it out correctly. 如果我把它记到笔记本上,我就可以把它正确算出来了。
680. She wouldn’t have seen me if I hadn’t waved to her. 如果我不向她招手,她不会看见我的。
681. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to. 可惜你没有按照我的要求,在第二天给我回个电话。
682. If you had asked for directions, you wouldn’t have got lost. 如果你问一下路,就不会走丢了。
683. If I had enough money, I would have bought that car. 如果我有足够的钱,我早就买下那辆车了。 684. Had I known you would come to see me, I wouldn’t have gone to the cinema. 如果我知道你会来看我,我就不会去看电影了。
685. Even if we could have taken a vacation, we might not have wanted to. 即使我们可以休假,我们也可能不去休呢。
686. Everything would have been all right if you hadn’t done that. 如果你没有那样做的话,一切都好办了。
687. If I had known you wanted to go, I would have called you. 如果我知道你想去,我本会叫你的。
688. Had I known you didn’t have a key, I wouldn’t have locked the door. 如果我知道你没有钥匙,我本不会锁门的。
689. He would have gone with me, but he was ill. 他本来要和我一起来的,但是他病了。
690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadn’t given it up so easily. 回过头来看,我后悔我们不该这样轻易放弃的。
>>更多写作请关注英语口语频道
(兼职编辑:段保净)