31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)