Made it, Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
“It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I’m No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
Here’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon. We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
You’ve got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
You had me at ″hello".
″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’ yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)