你英语口语不错,可就是说得不地道,特别是办公室英语,说起来总是带有浓浓的“乡土气息”。要想说得又好又地道,那就一起来“师夷长技以制夷”,学习下老外超爱说的工作英语吧!
1. I couldn’t agree more。
我完全同意。
实战一
A: How about you?
你是怎么想的?
B: I couldn’t agree more。
我完全同意。
实战二
A: How to promote the new product?
如何推广新产品呢?
B: I think we should invest more money in marketing. What’s your idea, Jack?
我想我们应该在营销上进行更多的投资。杰克,你认为呢?
C: I don’t agree. It needs too much fund. Meanwhile, we’d better hold the old customers first。
我不这样认为,这需要太多的资金。同时,我们最好先抓住老顾客。
A: Yes, I couldn’t agree more。
是的,我完全同意。
补充包
I’m all for it。
我完全同意。
I quiet agree。
我完全同意。
I agree completely。
我完全同意。
2. I’ll do my best。
我尽力而为。
实战一
A: Do you think you can do it?
您认为你可以吗?
B: I’ll do my best。
我尽力而为。
实战二
A: I want to congratulate you on the complete success of A project. You really did a good job。
恭喜你的A项目取得圆满成功,你的工作真的做的很出色。
B: Thank you, Jane. I appreciate it. It was a very interesting project. I really enjoyed working on it. Unfortunately, I must mention that, from what I’ve seen so far, the B project doesn’t go well. Is there any problem I can help with?
谢谢,简。我很感谢。这个项目很有意思,我很喜欢干。不过,我不得不指出,根据我所了解的情况来看,B项目进展的不太顺利。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
A: Not really. I’ll get it back on track. I’m sorry. I think I jumped the gun。
不用,我会让它马上步入正轨。很抱歉,我想是我太仓促了。
B: I’m sure you can deal with it。
我相信你能处理的很好。
A: I’ll do my best。
我会尽力的。
补充包
I’ll try my best。
我尽力而为。
I did all I can do。
我已经尽了最大的努力了。
That’s all I can do。
我已经尽了最大的努力了。
3. Things happen。
常有的事。
实战一
A:I’m crazy。
我疯了。
B: Don’t worry. Things happen。
别担心,常有的事。
实战二
A: Why did Tony go mad?
托尼为什么发飙?
B: Things happen。
常有的事。
补充包
It happens!
常有的事。
It happens to everyone。
这种事谁都会遇到。
It’s a common mistake。
这是常见的错误。
4 I think so。
我想是吧。
实战一
A: Do you think we can finish the task on time?
你认为我们能按时完成任务吗?
B: I think so。
我想是吧。
实战二
A: Good morning. What’s wrong with you?
早上好。怎么了?
B: I don’t feel very well. I’m very tired all day。
我感觉不舒服。我整天都感到很累。
A: Let me see. You have got a cold。
我看看。你感冒了。
B: Can you tell me how I got a cold?
能告诉我我是怎么感冒的吗?
A: Maybe you overworked。
或许你太过度工作了。
B: I think so. I have too much work to do every day。
我想是吧,我每天都有太多的工作要做。
补充包
I believe so。
我想是吧。
I suppose so。
我想是吧。
So they are。
我想是吧。
5. I can’t take it anymore!
我再也受不了了!
实战一
A: I can’t take it anymore! I quit。
我再也受不了了,我不干了。
B: Don’t be so rash。
别这么鲁莽。
实战二
A: George, I think we’d better do the task separately。
乔治,我想我们最好各自分开做这个工作吧。
B: Why?
为什么?
A: I can’t take it anymore! You always consider yourself in the right。
我再也受不了了,你太自以为是了。
补充包
I have had it!
我再也无法忍受了!
I can’t bear it anymore。
我再也无法忍受了。
I can’t stand it any longer。
我再也无法忍受了。
I can’t put up with it any longer!
我再也无法忍受了!
This is the last straw。
我已经忍无可忍了。