Are you an item now? 你们现在是一对吗?
It takes a lot of grit to be a social worker. 做社工需要很大的勇气。
As long as I can still draw my breath, as long as there is still one ounce of dignity in my blood, I will live by myself and take care of myself. Don’t keep your feelings bottled up. 别把什么心事都藏在心里
You smell expensive. 你看起来很高贵?
My life is at stake. 我的生命危在旦夕。
I couldn’t have asked for a better going away present. 这是我收到的最好的离别礼物
Would you like to grab a bite with me. 你愿意和我一起吃饭吗?
I can’t stand a bunch of guys picking on one guy. 我看不惯很多人和起来欺负一个人
He is big on family。 他把家庭看的很重。
I will not let so many things get to me. 我不会让这么多的事影响我的。
Follow my lead. 跟我来。
Sorry, that was my bad, I promise it won’t happen again. my bad (片语)我的错, 用于承认错误的话,表示道歉
This year, all my visits in China will be cold calls. cold call: n.意外访问, 拜访以前从未见过的人,或给预期的客户打电话,希望能够卖些东西给他们
This new music album is the bomb; it is too good to be true. the bomb :n.非常好的,最好的, 好的没得说
His parents are too tight-fisted! They never spend a cent. tight-fisted: adj. 过份节俭的。 very frugal; unwilling to spend money unnecessarily.
I am not a tightwad. tightwad: n. 吝啬鬼 someone who is very frugal and unwilling to spend money unnecessarily.
Beautiful young girls are too high maintenance. high maintenance adj.难对付。
I’ve got to go home to have some face time with my parents. face time. n.与某人当面交谈的时间
If you quote me, I will deny it. 如果你说那是我说的,我决不会承认的。
You’ve got spunk. Spunk = courage
We are cut off. 我们被包围了
Surrender now and you will be shown mercy. 现在投降吧,争取从轻发落.
I will take your word for it. 我相信你说的话。