"All passengers on Pan American Flight 22 arriving from Taibei, please go to the Immigration Counter located in front of the arrival lounge. Please have your passports and landing cards ready.
搭乘泛美航空公司第22次班机从台北来的所有旅客请到入境休息室正前方的移民局柜台,并请准备好您的护照和入境证。
After you’ve cleared Immigration, please proceed to the Pan American baggage claim area, located in the East Wing of the Terminal Building.
入境检查完后请到位于机场大楼东侧的泛美航空公司行李领取处,
Your bags will be available in about 15 minutes. Please have your baggage stubs ready.
您的行李可在15分钟后拿到,请准备好您的行李托寄标签。
After collecting your bags, please proceed to Customs with the declaration slip you filled out on the airplane. Customs is located in the South Wing of the Terminal directly opposite to the departure lounge.
拿到行李后请带上您在飞机上填好的申报单到和出境休息室相对的机场南侧的海关处。
If you have any questions about the transportation from the airport, please ask at one of the Information Counters in the Terminal Building."
如果你有任何有关离开机场的交通问题,请向在机场大楼内的任何一个服务台询问。
Model Dialogs
标准对话
Dialog 1 At the Immigration Window
对话1在移民局窗口
A:Passport, please.
A:请看一下护照。
B:Surely. Here it is.
B:是的,在这。
A:Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
A:你是商务旅行还是观光?
B:I’m here for sightseeing.
B:我是来观光的。
A:How long do you plan to be here?
A:你打算停留多久?
B:About three weeks.
B:大约三星期。
A:Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
A:嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Dialog 2 At the Customs Inspection Counter
对话2在海关检查柜台
A:Can I see your customs declaration, please?
A:请让我看看你的海关申报单好吗?
B:Yes. Here you are.
B:好的,在这。
A:Anything to declare?
A:有什么东西要申报的吗?
B:No, nothing that I know of.
B:没有,就我所知道的没有。
A:Are you bringing in any liquor?
A:你有没有携带酒类?
B:No, I’m not.
B:不,我没有。
A:Are you bringing in any cigarettes?
A:你有没有携带香烟?
B:Only my own use.
B:只有我自己要抽的。
A:All right. Please open your bags.
A:好的,请打开你的行李。
B:Certainly.
B:好的。
A:What’re those?
A:这些是什么?
A:OK. That’ll be all. You may close your bags now.
A:好,好了,你现在可以关上行李了。
Useful Expression
常用语句
Roughly two weeks.
大概两星期。
Oh, around three months.
哦,三个月左右。
Just a couple of weeks.
只有两星期。
Approximately one year.
大约一年。
I’m just a tourist.
我只是一名观光客。
I’m here on business (to go to school, to visit friends.)
我来经商(留学、拜访朋友)。
Mostly business and a little sightseeing.
主要是出公差,顺便观光。
No, I don’t believe(think) so.
不,我想不是的。
No, I don’t have anything to declare.
不,我没有任何东西申报。
Nothing to declare.
没有东西要申报。
I have only my personal belongings.
我只带了换洗衣物。
Just my clothing, camera, and a couple of gifts.
只有我的衣物、照相机和一两件礼物。