一直梦想着用英语秒杀老外,机会来了!快来偷学!
What are you trying to say? (你到底想说什么?)
Don’t be silly. (别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses? (你近视多少度?)
Just because. (没有别的原因。)
It isn’t the way I hoped it would be. (这不是我所盼望的。)
You will never guess. (你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it. (众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing. (深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master. (要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
I am not available. (我正忙着。)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. (脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。)
Never say die.it’s a piece of cake. (别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。)
Don’t worry. you’ll get use to it soon. (别担心,很快你就会习惯的。)
I konw how you feel. (我明白你的感受。)
You win some.you lose some. (胜败乃兵家常事。)
Don’t bury your head in the sand. (不要逃避现实。)
I didn’t expect you to such a good job. (我没想到你干得这么好。)
You are coming alone well. (你做得挺顺利。)
She is well-build. (她的身材真棒。)
You look neat and fresh. (你看起来很清纯。)
You have a beautiful personality. (你的气质很好。)
You flatter me immensely. (你过奖啦。)
You should be slow to judge others. (你不应该随意评论别人。)
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake. (如有任何错误,请你原谅。)
It was most careless of me. (我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident. (真是始料不及。)
I like you the way you were. (我喜欢你以前的样子。)
I don’t want to be a third wheel. (我不想当电灯泡。)
Do you have anyone in mind? (你有心上人吗?)
How long have you known her? (你认识她多久了?)
It was love at frist sight. (一见钟情。)
I’d bettle hit the books. (我要复习功课啦。)
A piece of one’s mind. (直言不讳。)
Don’t shift responsibility onto others. (不要把责任推卸到别人身上。)