行~ 给你
Okay,here.
先说一句 我的肠胃不太舒服
I should note I’m having some digestive distress,
所以 要是我突然离开一阵 你可别慌
so,if I excuse myself abruptly,don’t be alarmed.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗?!
Do you realize what this means?!
只需要一个健康的卵细胞 就可以培育属于我的Leonard Nimoy了!
All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
Sheldon 你这是干嘛?!
Sheldon! What did you do?!
我知道啊!
I know!
这点东西咋够呢
It’s not enough,is it?
这样好了
Here.
Leonard 看啊 Sheldon拥抱我了诶
Leonard,look! Sheldon’s hugging me.
真是农神节的奇迹呀
It’s a Saturnalia miracle.
什么?
What?
他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛
He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.
Sheldon 你干嘛呢?
Sheldon,what are you doing?
我和这小女孩交朋友呢 你叫什么名字?
I’m making friends with this little girl. What’s your name?
嗨 Rebecca 我是你的新朋友Sheldon
Hi,Rebecca. I’m your new friend,Sheldon.
不 别搞了 走吧
No,you’re not. Let’s go.
- 我俩聊得正投机呢 - 别抬头 上面有摄像头
维持五个朋友的友情太困难了 所以...
Maintaing five friendships promises to be a Herculean task,so...
我要开除你们其中一个
I’m going to have to let one of you go.
我 我 选我吧
Me,me,let it be me.
我有罪啊 我淘汰了
Guilty as charged. I’m out.
不 你也安全
No. You too are safe.
哦 不是吧 我该怎么做呀?
Oh,come on. What do I have to do?
来 拿点吧 有钱了再还
Here. Take some. Pay me back when you can.
哇 里面钱还不少啊
Wow,you got a lot of money in there.
所以才派蛇来看守嘛
That’s why it’s guarded by snakes.
- 拿点吧 - 别犯傻了
- Take some. - Don’t be silly.
我才不傻
I’m never silly.
我的花销占我税后工资的46.9%
My expenses account for 46. 9% of my after-tax income.
其他钱就分摊给小的储蓄帐户
The rest is divvied up between a small savings account,
也就是这个糊弄人的花生脆罐子
this deceptive container of peanut brittle
还有一个超级英雄手办 被掏空的屁股
and the hollowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure
为了他的安全起见将继续隐姓埋名
who shall remain nameless for his own protection.
或者说为了她的安全起见
Or her own protection.
我考虑了一下那个问题