Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You’re a terrific hockey player.
云波:克里斯托弗, 这场冰球打得真精彩,你的球艺真棒。
Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Mom will be very proud.
格伦:是啊,儿子,祝贺你,你们打得很好。而且又赢了球!妈妈会为你感到自豪的。
Christopher: Thanks, Dad.
克里斯托弗:谢谢爸爸。
Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I’ve really enjoyed myself.
大山:克里斯托弗,再次感谢你邀请我们观看比赛。 我看得真开心。
Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn’t she? She made a lot of great saves.
克里斯托弗:球赛打得很棒,珍妮特守门顶刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多险球,真了不起。
Glen: Yes, Jeanette’s a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp this summer?
格伦:对,珍妮特是个守门高手。 今年的冰球夏令营她去吗?
Christopher: No, she won’t. She’ll be in Alberta with her grandparents.
克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿尔伯达省,到她的爷爷奶奶家度假。
Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.
云波:来,我帮你拿这个袋子。
Christopher: Thanks.
克里斯托弗:谢谢。
Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the game. We’re crazy about fast food. Why don’t you and Yunbo join us?
格伦:比赛结束后克里斯托弗和我总是去吃汉堡包和炸薯条。 我们特别喜欢吃快餐。 你和云波跟我们一起去吧?
Dashan: That sounds great, but we don’t have enough time to go out for lunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.
大山:听起来主意不错,可是我们没有足够的时间去吃午饭了。 今天下午我们还要去赶飞机呢。
Christopher: You’re leaving this afternoon?
克里斯托弗:今天下午你们就要走了吗?
Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we’d better get back to the hotel.
大山:是的,3点30分起程。哦,我们最好现在就赶回旅馆。
Glen: That’s too bad. Well, maybe we’ll do it next time. When will you be back in Ottawa?
格伦:那太遗憾了。 那我们也许下次一起去吃饭吧。 下次什么时候到渥太华来呀?
Dashan: Probably in the summer. I’ll let you know.
大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我会告诉你们的。
Glen: Seatbelts fastened?
格伦:系好安全带了吗?
Group: Yes.
齐声:系好了。
Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.
如梅:嘿,云波,大山。
Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.
云波:如梅,你去什么地方了? 看上去变了个样子。
Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I got haircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher’s hockey game?
如梅:哦,是凯西上午请我到矿泉疗养浴场去了,真是开心极了。凯西和我做了头发和面部美容。克里斯托弗他们的冰球赛打得怎么样?
Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He’s a good hockey player.
大山:别提有多好。他们队打赢了。他真是个好球手。
Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids’ hockey.
云波:观看球赛、了解儿童冰球赛真使我高兴。
Rumei: I’m thirsty. Why don’t we get something to drink?
如梅:我口渴了。我们去喝点什么吧。
Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We’d better pack first.
云波:如梅,再过两个半小时我们的航班就要起飞了。 我们最好先收拾行李吧。
Rumei: Don’t worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we have enough time to get some coffee. Why don’t you and Yunbo get the bags from the rooms? I’ll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.
如梅:别担心,云波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我们有足够的时间去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房间去取行李吧。 我到咖啡厅先去点饮料。