如何完美用英语表达书信中的“谢谢”
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
Please accept (I wish to express ) my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢......
I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢......
I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
Your most courteous (considerate) (delightful) letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted) me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法,您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful) of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)……
It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)……