140. I’m here to fix the copier.我是来修复印机的。
141. What seems to be the problem?哪儿出毛病了?
142. While you’re here, could you check the TV.趁你还在这儿,能不能帮我检查一下电视。
143. I’m flat broke.我身无分文。
144. Can I bum some money off you ?借点钱给我,好吗?
145. I think I can swing that.我想我应该能借给你一些吧。
146. How much do you want for that?多少钱肯卖?
147. That much?太贵了吧?
148. I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you...那我告诉你吧,我只能出...
149. Take it or leave it.如果不行,我就走了。
150. That’s my final offer.这是我最后的叫价了。
151. What a dork!你有多傻呀!
152. What are you , nuts?!你疯了吗?
153. What a jerk!你这人怎么这样!
154. How about some lunch?去吃午饭怎么样?
155. What do you feel like ?你想吃点什么?
156. Could you tell me what’s in this?你能告诉我这种食品有哪些成分吗?
157. What do you think?你觉得怎么样?
158. I could sure use a drink.我想喝杯酒。
159. Make it a double.我要双份的。
160. Let’s have one more for the road.再喝一杯,咱们就回家吧。
161. Hay, check that out!嗨,快看那边!
162. Is that cool, or what?那个很不错,你觉得呢?
163. Watch out!小心点儿!
164. I’m worm out!我太累了。
165. Take a break休息了一会儿。
166. I’m so tired, I can’t think straight.我累的都没法清醒地思考问题了。
167. Take a nap.小睡一会儿。
168. I was caught in traffic.我今天堵车。
169. I missed my bus.我没赶上公共汽车。
170. I had(got) a flat.我的车胎没气了。
171. It won’t happen again.不会再发生类似事件了。
172. I can’t hear myself think.我被这噪音吵得心烦伊意乱。
173. Could you keep it down, please?小声一点,好吗?