《老友记》可以说是最风靡中国的一部学习美语的剧集了。这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。下面这些句子是为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
This is your reward! 这是给你的奖励。
Put it out! 熄了它!
How’s it going? 进展得怎样?
When do we get to meet the guy? 我们什么时候可以见到他?
I don’t even know how I feel about him yet. 我也不知道自己对他感觉怎样。
Can we meet him? 我们可以见他吗?
Why should I let you meet him? 我为什么要让你去见他?
The odds of that happening are a little slimmer. 发生这种事情的机会很少/机会渺茫。
Let it go. 不要理它了。/ 别再想了。
You don’t know him. 你并不了解他。
I will be good. 我会很乖的。
Do you all promise? 你们保证?
Do you promise to be good? 你保证会很乖?
Thank you for calling attention to our error. 谢谢你提醒我们的错误。
What bank is this? 这是什么银行?
He’s here. 他来了。
Be good. 乖。/ 别乱来。
I’ve heard so much about you! 久仰大名。
Let‘s let the Alan-bashing begin. 让我们开始攻击亚伦吧。
Did you notice it? 你们注意到了吗?
Which part do you like most about him? 你最喜欢他哪点?
How was the game? 比赛怎样?
How is that possible? 怎么可能?
He made us into a team. 他让我们成为一个团体。
I also have something else for you. 我还有东西给你。
I have to give you something. 我得给你点什么。
Let me do something to thank you. 让我做些事情感谢/报答你。
You buy me a soda, and then we’re even. Okay? 你买瓶汽水给我,我们就扯平。如何?
Keep the change. 不用找了。