今天,小编给大家整理了一些看电影的时候可能会用到的英语口语,内容有点多,同学们可以分2天学习,希望大家喜欢。
看电影
1.今晚去看电影怎么样?How about going to a movie tonight?
2.这是一部挺成功的电影。The movie is a big hit。
3.我是个电影迷。I’m a big movie fan。
4.你喜欢看什么电影?What kind of films do you like?
5.这部电影的女主角是谁?Who is the heroine in this film?
6.是什么剧情?What’s the plot?
7.我已经很长时间没看电影了。It’s been a long time since I last saw a film。
8.我有两张电影票。I have two movie tickets。
9.我有两张首都电影院的赠券。I have two coupons for the Capital Cinema。
10.我们去哪家电影院?Which cinema shall we go to?
11.你想看哪部片子?Which movie do you want to see?
12.我们要看哪一场?Which showtime shall we choose?
13.我们可以从网上订票。We can book the tickets online。
14.我们应该早点动身去电影院。We should head for the cinema early。
15.否则我们肯定就找不到好位子了。Or else we would definitely have problems getting good seats。
16.电影院里污浊的空气让我讨厌。The foul air in the cinema disgusts me。
17.这么多票贩子!So many scalpers!
18.《朱诺》这部电影上午10点那场还有票吗?Do you still have the tickets for the performance of Juno at 10 am?
19.我要两张15排的票。I’d like two tickets in the fifteenth row。
20.我要7号座位。I’d like seat 7.
21.咱们进去吧。Let’s get in。
22.这个电影院的环境和设施还可以。The conditions and facilities of this cinema are pretty good。
23.我出去一下。Excuse me for a while。
24.你小声点讲话。Keep your voice down。
25.我看不下去了,我走了。I can’t watch it any longer. I’m leaving。
26.这部影片很感人。This film is very moving。
27.这部电影真没劲。This film is very boring。
英语口语对话实例
Going to the Movies 看电影
Andrew:Wow, so many students are crowding in —more than I expected. We’re lucky to arrive an hour earlier. Or else we would definitely have problems getting good seats。
哇,这么多学生涌进来了----比我预料中的还要多。我们早到一个小时真是太幸运了。否则我们肯定就找不到好位子了。
Heather:I learned my lesson from the last experience. I didn’t arrive early enough, so I ended up with a terrible seat —all the way up in the front row! It was one of my worst movie experiences ever。
我这也吸取了上次的教训。上次我到得不够早,结果坐了一个很差的位子---最前排!那是我最痛苦的看电影经历之一了。
Andrew:Yeah. I hate sitting in the front row。
是啊。我也不喜欢坐在前排。
Heather:By the way, it was really thoughtful of you to get me the ticket. I really appreciate it. I’ll buy some popcorn and a drink for us。
顺便说一句,你可真细心为我弄到了这张票。我真的很感激。我去买点爆米花和饮料。
Andrew:That would be great!
那太好了。
Heather:You hold my place, and I’ll be back as soon as possible. Oh, I almost forgot. I’d better hold on to my ticket stub in case they won’t let me in。
你占着位置,我会尽快回来的,哦,我差点忘了,我最好还是自己拿着票根吧,以防他们不让我进来。
Andrew:OK.
好的。