实用口语:“菜贵伤民,菜贱伤农”
A:Excuse me, how much is the spin age?
请问,菠菜怎么卖?
B:3 Yuan per kilogram.
每公斤三块钱。
A:That’s too expensive. What about the carrots?
太贵了。胡萝卜怎么卖?
B:The same.
一样的价钱。
A:How about 2.5 yuan a kilogram? I come here all the time.
两块五一斤怎么样啊?我总是来你这里买菜呢。
B:Come on. I’m out on a limb here. How much do you want?
别呀!您总不能让我亏本吧。您想买多少呢?
A:Two kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of spin age.
两公斤的胡萝卜和一公斤菠菜。
B:All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 7.5 Yuan.
好吧,卖您了。一共七块五。
A:Here’s 10 yuan, please.
给您10元钱
B:Here is your change.
找您零钱。
A:Excuse me. How much is the beef?
请问牛肉怎么卖?
C:Sorry,We sold out all the beef.
对不起, 牛肉已经全部卖完了.
A:Thanks anyway.
还是谢谢您。