但...一切都变了
But... Oh,this changes everything.
什么是真的? 什么不是? 我怎么知道?
What’s real? What isn’t? How can I know?
那么你们干嘛还坐火车?
Well,then why are you doing it?
我们投票来着 3票坐飞机
Well,we had a vote. Three of us voted for airplane.
Sheldon投坐火车 所以我们坐火车
Sheldon voted for train. So we’re taking the trn.
我是找到盒子了 但没有钥匙
Okay,I got a box,but there’s no key in here.
都是信
Just letters.
拿错盒子了 放回去
That’s the wrg box. Put it back.
哦 Sheldon 都是你外婆寄的信?
Oh,Sheldon,are these letters from your grandmother?
表读那些信哦!
Don’t read those letters!
呀 瞧瞧 她叫你"月亮派" 多可爱啊
Oh,look,she calls you "Moon Pie." That is so cute.
快把信放下!
Put down the letters!
- 我来了 - 咋样 月亮派?
- I’m back. - What up,Moon Pie?
除了外婆 谁都不许叫我月亮派
Nobody calls me Moon Pie but Meemaw!
她叫我月亮派 是因为我太口耐 她想把我吃掉
She calls me Moon Pie because I’m nummy-nummy and she could just eat me up.
我是物理学家
I’m a physicist.