A black ops program called Division, that has now gone rogue, they destroyed my identity, and they destroyed the man I loved.
名为组织的秘密行动组,如今已变得不听将令,他们抹杀了我的存在,还杀害了我爱的人。
I hope you don’t mind me dropping in unannounced.
希望你不介意我不请自来。
It’s very you.
很配你。
I keep the gun, you keep breathing.
我拿枪,你保住小命。
Don’t flatter yourself. I’ve got a much bigger target in mind.
别自作多情。我还有大鱼要钓呢。
They’ll be hiding from you.
他们会对你避而远之。
Because scrubs who can’t pass the basic don’t survive in very long here.
因为连最基础的都学不会的雏儿,在这里呆不了多久。
He is no fun.
他这人真没趣。
You’re not making our guest feel very welcome.
你这样可没法让客人有宾至如归的感觉。
Lay low, do not blow your cover.
继续潜伏,别暴露身份。
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
经历风雨之后,必然会有彩虹。
She always had a bleeding heart for the oppressed.
她总爱为受压迫的人打抱不平。
We have no way of controlling what he says.
他的嘴不受我们控制。
He was the one behind it.
他就别再露面了。
You have something to live for.
你有活下去的意义。