Sex and the City
1.我做这垃圾纪录片只是为了要个名声。
I only did this docu bullshit to earn a rep.
2.那天晚上,她可是打开眼界了。
That night, she had an eye-opening experience.
3.我太过分了。
I have gone too far.
4.我真是受宠若惊。
I’m so flattered.
5.你流鼻涕了。
You got a bat in the cave.
6.我只是闭了会儿眼睛。
I was just resting my eyes.
7.我想把这首歌献给坐在那边的女士。
I would like to dedicate the song to the lady sitting right over there.
8.我感到很紧张。
I got butterflies in my stomach.
9.她心跳在加速。
Her heart is racing.
10.我只是不想你被冷落。
I just don’t want you to be left out.
11.你们如果想议论我,就当着我的面儿说!
If you wannna say anything about me, say it to my face.
12.你会和他和好的,不是吗?
You’ll start up with him again, won’t you?
13.帮我引荐一下。
Fix me up.
14.别指望太多。
Just don’t get your hopes up.
15.我给人放了鸽子。
I was stood up.
16.他们在那个晚会上对上了眼。
They locked their eyes at the party.
17.姑娘们,小点儿声。
Girls, hold it down.
18.我不会采取主动的。
I won’t make the first move.
19.我想“做”。(女士用)
I want to be laid.
20.要男人放手怎么就这么容易?
Why is it so much easier for men to move on?
21.我们还是直说了吧。
Let’s get things straight.
22.我不敢相信,他还和别的女人约会。
I can’t believe he’s seeing other women.
23.能再便宜10块钱吗?
Will you knock off another 10 dollars?
24.我建议你退出。
I suggest you back off.
25.我简直欲火中烧!
I’m on fire!
26.我才是真正的尤物。
I’m a real catch.
27.我想我们很配。
I think we made it good match.
28.你穿得太多了吧。
You’re so dressy.
29.我一生中都没有感到自己这么渺小。
I’ve never felt like so invisible in my entire life.
30.发生了什么事儿?
Something’s up?
31.Brady,快朝别处看!
Brady, look away!
32.你完全误解了.
You got it completely wrong.
33.要我怎么说你们才明白?
How can I make this clear?
34.我以为你们两个会来电的。
I thought you two would hit it off.
35.少来啦!
Give me a rest.
36.做爱的时候,你一点声音都没有?
During sex, you’re completely mute?
37.很高兴你能来。
I’m glad you can make it.
38.我要给你办个Party。
I’ll throw a party for you.
39.我不会有勇气这样做的。
I wouldn’t have guts to do this.
40.那天,Tim问了这样一个问题。
That day, Tim popped the question.
41.你为什么要拒绝成为模特的一个机会呢?
Why are you turning down a chance of being a model?
42.现在压力没了。
Now the pressure’s off.
43.我现在真的不想约会。
I’m not really into dating right now.
44.我喜欢有小肚子的消防员。
I like firefighters with love handle.
45.我从来都没有办法主动的。
I can never make the first move.
46.我正努力改变我的态度。
I’m working on reprogramming my attitude.