Shirley:Oh, my God. I can’t take it any more.
噢,我的天哪,再不能忍受了。
Colleague:What’s wrong, honey? Take it easy.
怎么啦,亲爱的?放松点。
Shirley:I am tired of doing that boring work. I just repeat doing counting everyday. It’s so terrible.
我厌烦了做那样无聊的工作。我就是每天重复地算。太恐怖了。
Colleague:Me too. But I think we can do something else for a change.
我也是啊。但是我觉得我们能做些改变。
Shirley:You know I work with my professional knowledge not passion. Sometimes I don’t know what the meaning of working is?
你知道,我工作只是用专用知识而不带激情的。有时候我真不知道工作的意义是什么。
Colleague:But you did a good job. You always perform the best in our company.
但是你工作表现不错啊。你总是公司里表现最好的。
Shirley:Yes, that’s in the past. Maybe I need to go to my psychologist for help.
是的,那时以前。或许我现在真的需要心理医生来帮我了。
Colleague:Perhaps you’ve just tired and you need a vacation.
或许你是累了,需要休假。
Shirley:I was full of ambitions before. But now I have no aim for my career.
以前我有雄心壮志,但是现在我没有了职业目标。
Colleague:Maybe we should keep on studying to enrich our knowledge and make our life exciting.
或许我们应该不断地学习来扩充知识面,使生活更有激情。
Shirley:That sounds interesting. But I don’t know how to do that.
听起来很有意思。但是我不知道该怎么做。
Colleague:How about a training course?
参加培训班怎么样?
Shirley:A training course? That must be costly.
培训班?那肯定很贵。
Colleague:But it’s worth it. Maybe it can get us into a good mood and also helps us learn something to use for the future.
但是很值。或许培训班能让我们有个好心情,也能帮助我们学到将来有用的东西。
Shirley:OK, let’s have a try.
好吧,试一试。
Colleague:OK.
嗯。