Big girls need big diamonds.
大女孩需要大钻石。
I’ve always admitted that I’m ruled by my passions.
我一直都承认是我的热情在控制着我。
I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.
砰的一声,我从我的粉色云端跌落。
I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too - for being married so many times.
我是个忠诚的妻子。我也应该为这么多次婚姻而全心投入。
I don’t think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I’m not sure he even knows how to spell Aids.
我觉得布什总统根本没有为艾滋病做任何事。事实上,我都不能确定他会不会拼艾滋这个单词。
I really don’t remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on.
关于《埃及艳后》我记得的真的不多。还有很多别的事儿在进行呢。
I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get.
我感觉有些男人在到达一定年纪后就害怕成长了。好像男人年纪越大,他们新娶的妻子年龄就越小了。
I’m a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive.
我是个幸存者——是一个经历过苦难而且生存下来的活生生的榜样。
I’ve been through it all, baby, I’m mother courage.
宝贝,这些我都经历过来了,我是个勇敢的母亲。
Everything makes me nervous - except making films.
拍电影以外的所有事情都让我紧张。
Marriage is a great institution.
婚姻是一所好学校。
I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?
我只跟和我结婚的男人上过床。有几个女人敢这么说?
If someone’s dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I’m certainly not dumb enough to turn it down.
如果有人笨到要花100万美元为我拍张照片,我当然不会笨到拒绝他。
Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.
我的最佳男主角中有一些是狗和马。
Success is a great deodorant.
成功是个伟大的除臭剂。
You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.
当你身陷丑闻当中的时候才会发现谁是你真正的朋友。
It’s not the having, it’s the getting.
重要的不是拥有,而是得到。
People who know me well, call me Elizabeth. I dislike Liz."
跟我很熟的人都叫我伊丽莎白,我不喜欢别人叫我利兹。
So much to do, so little done, such things to be.
要做的事情有那么多,完成的却只有那么一点。事情就是这样。
I don’t like my voice. I don’t like the way I look. I don’t like the way I move. I don’t like the way I act. I mean, period. So, you know, I don’t like myself.
我不喜欢我的声音。我不喜欢我的外表。我不喜欢我走路的样子。我不喜欢我的表演方式。我真的这样认为。所以,你看,我不喜欢我自己。