1.欢迎您乘坐南航/东航…班机。
It’s nice to have you aboard China Southern/Eastern Airlines.
2.请出示您的登机牌。
May I see your boarding pass?
3.我来为您引座。
I’ll show you your seat.
4.请随我来。
Follow me, please.
5.我帮您拿行李好吗?
May I help you with your bag?
6.为了使飞机在起飞时保持配载平衡,请您按指定的座位入座。
Please take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep balance when it takes off.
7.这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。
This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.
8.请将您的椅背调直。
Please put the back of your seat in upright position.
9.让您感到舒适是我们的职责。
It’s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.
10.请把您的箱子放在行李架内。
Please put your box in the overhead bin.
11.您不能把行李放在这儿,基于安全原因过道不能堵塞。
Please do not leave your baggage here. The aisle shouldn’t be blocked as a safety
requirement.
12.由于机械故障,航班已延误,机械师们正在对飞机进行仔细检查。
The flight has been delayed due to mechanical troubles. The engineers are
making careful examination of the plane.
13.由于地面有雾,本次班机将延误约两小时。
The flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to foggy weather on ground.
14.由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可(才能起飞)。
Due to heavy air traffic, we’ll wait for take-off clearance.
15.我们须等待跑道上的冰被清除。
We have to wait until the ice on the runway has been cleared.
16.我们的飞机要装完货才能起飞。
Our plane can’t take off until the cargo is loaded.
17.我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。
We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.
18.如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知你(们)的。
If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.
19.请您回到您座位上好吗?飞机马上要起飞了。
Would you please return to your seat? The plane is taking off soon.
20.请在安全带信号消失前坐在座位上,系好安全带。
Please stay in your seat and keep your seat belt fastened until the sign has been turned off.
21.飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.
22.头等舱乘客的盥洗室/厕所位于前舱,其他乘客的在后面。
The toilet for first class passengers is located in the front of the cabin and the one for other passengers in the rear.
23.盥洗室/厕所有人。
The lavatory is occupied.
24.盥洗室/厕所没人。
The lavatory is vacant.
25.您可放下遮阳板,关掉阅读灯,系好安全带,这样您能好好休息一下。
You could draw down the window-shade and turn the reading light off and fasten
your seat-belt so that you can take a good nap.
26.为确保飞行和通信系统的正常操作,请您不要使用手提电话/激光唱机/调频收音机。
In order to ensure the normal operation of airplane navigation and communication system, you are kindly requested not to use your cellular phone/CD player/FM receiver.
27.我们前方有大雷雨,无法穿越。我们决定返回杭州。非常抱歉由此给您带来的不便。
There is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. We have no way to pass it. So we have decided to return to Hangzhou. Much to our regret for the inconvenience that may cause you.