最近,#北京今年首个高温预警#这个话题火上了热搜。
21日,北京市气象台@气象北京 发布高温黄色预警信号:预计22日至25日,北京大部地区日最高气温将达35℃以上,其中23日最高气温局地可达37℃以上。据@中国天气 :这是今年北京首个高温预警。
“高温预警”英文可以说heat alert,“高温” 则可以说terrible heat或者heat waves(热浪)。表示“中暑”可以说heat stroke,stroke指“一击”;“中暑了”就可说have a heat stroke。“轻度中暑、中暑虚脱”英文则可以用heat exhaustion/heat prostration表示。
其他地方的小伙伴们,你们那里都多少度了?天气热起来,大家可要注意防暑降温啊~
英文想喊热,又可以有哪些生动的表达呢?
It’s scorching hot today.
今天像火烤一样热。
It’s stifling! I can hardly breathe.
天气太闷热了!我都没法呼吸了。
I don’t want to go out; it’s raining fire!
我不想出去,天气火热火热的!
It’s too hot. Their bodies were soaked in sweat.
天气太热了。他们浑身大汗。
The sun had baked the ground hard.
炎炎烈日炙烤着大地。
What a blistering hot day!
今天实在酷热难耐!
The burning sun made us thirsty.
烈日炎炎晒得我们口干舌燥。
Give me some ice water, I’m going to swelter.
给我点冰水,我都热晕过去了。
I’m melting!
我快热化了。
It’s hot enough to melt hell!
地狱都要热化了!
Open the window, it’s like an oven in here!
打开窗户吧,这里热得像火炉!
I can’t bear the heat; I am leaking!
太热了,受不了,浑身都是汗啊!
I’m sweating fat!
热得我都流油了!
It’s not just hot; it’s Africa hot! This weather is terrible.
不只是热,简直快赶上非洲了!天热得吓人啊!
Flies are falling down tired!
苍蝇都热得飞不动了!
Today is a thermometer breaker!
今天热得温度计都要爆了!
It’s so hot my tongue is hanging out.
热得我把舌头耷拉出来了!
It’s as hot as a sauna!
热得像在蒸桑拿!
You could boil a kettle on your head.
热到头顶都能烧水了。
You can fry an egg on the sidewalk on such a scorching hot day.
天气热到都能在马路上煎鸡蛋了。