1)You can have Saturdays and Sundays off. 你可以周六和周日不工作。
2)Besides you may have a paid month holiday every year. 此外,你每年可休一个月的带薪假。
3)We would like to start you off at 1,500 yuan a month,not including bonus and overtime pay. 我们可以付你起薪每月1,500元,不包括奖金和加班费。
4)We don’t give bonus every month,but we offer a semi-annual bonuses. 并非每月都有奖金,我们每半年发奖金。
5)And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year,as well. 此外你还可以有每年两周的带薪假期。
6)Does it suit you?你觉得合适吗?
7)Our girls have a three-week vacation a year. 我们的女职工每年有三个星期的休假。
8)We’ll supply you with an apartment of two bedrooms and a living room. 我们会给你一套两室一厅公寓房。
9)Are you familiar with our pay scale?你熟悉我们的工资级别吗?
10)We offer 1% commission on all your sales. 对你的销售额我们将给予1%的佣金。
11)You’ll also enjoy life insurance and health insurance,a two-week paid vacation a year,a five-day work week. 你将享受人寿保险和健康保险,一年一次为期两周的带薪假,每周工作五天。
12)You’ll get bonus at the end of each year. 年底你会得到年终奖金。
13)But we do expect you to work overtime when it’s necessary. 但必要时我们需要你能加班。
14)Is that acceptable to you?你能接受吗?
15)If you are satisfied with the conditions here,please sign on this contract and give it to me. 如果你对这里的条件满意,请在合同上签名,然后给我。