我想我已经预定了三个晚上。
May I have your name,please?
请告诉我你的名字。
Yes,we have a room reserved for you.
是的,我们保留了一个房间给你。
I’m sorry we have no record of you.
抱歉,我们没有你的记录。
Really?I’ve reserved my room through China Travel Bureau in Shanghai a few days ago.
真的吗?几天前我就要上海的中国旅行社预约了。
You should have a reservation for me.
你应该有我预定的房间。
I have no reservation.Do you have a room available for tonight?
我没有预定,今晚有可住的房间吗?
Yes,but we have only twin rooms available.
是的,但是只有双人房。
I’m sorry,we have no vacancy for tonight.
对不起,今晚没有空房。
How long are you going to stay?
你要停留多久?
I’d like to stay for two nights.
我想住二晚。
OK,we’ll arrange a room for you.
好,我们准备一间给你。
Could you check whether you have a reservation for Mr.Lee from today?
你能查一下今天开始是否有为李先生保留一间房间?
Mr.Lee is holding a reservation from tomorrow.
李先生从明天开始有预定房间。
I see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢你。
Register,please.
请登记。
Have you registered already?
你登记好了吗?
No,not yet.
不,还没有。
Please fill out the registration card.
请填好记录卡。
Please check if Mr. Lee is registered.
请查一下李先生是否登记过了。
Yes,Mr.Lee has just finished his registration.
是的,李先生刚刚登记完毕。
What is his room number?
他的房间是几号?
He is at Room 1812.
他在1812号房。
Here is the key to your room.
这是你房间的钥匙。
Please keep your door closed at all times.
请你随时关上门。
Please drop your key when you go out.
出去时请收好钥匙。
Do I drop my key here?
我将钥匙投入这里吗?
The door will automatically be locked.
这个门会自动锁好。
Sorry,I left the key in my room and I’m locked out.
对不起,我把钥匙放在房里,我被关在门外。
Key please.Room 701.
请给701房的钥匙。
What is my room rate?
我的房钱是多少?
15 dollars per day plus tax.
十五元美金一天,再加上税。
How much is the tax?
税金多少?
4 percent of the room rate.
房钱的百分之四。
Don’t you have any other room with a cheaper rate?
你有便宜的房间吗?
This is the minimum rate for a single occupancy.
这是单人房的最低价钱。
If you share the room with your friend,the rate will be cheaper,10 dollars per person per day.
如果你跟朋友同住,房钱更便宜,每人每天十元美金。
Do you have a single room available for tonight?
今晚有可住的单人房吗?
I’m sorry,rooms are all taken.
对不起,房间全部订完了。
No vacancy.
没有空房。
We have only twins available.
我们只有双人房。
How much is it for a single use?
一个人住要多少钱?
We need one double room with an extra bed.
我们要两人一间的房间,再加一张床。
My reservation is supposed to be a double beded room,but this is a twin.
我预约的是两张单人床的房间,但这间是双人的。
I want to move into a double room.
我想搬到双人房。
This room is too small.Don’t you have any bigger one?
这间太小了,你们没有大一点的吗?
The floor lamp in my room is out.Please change the bulb.
我房间的落地台灯坏了,请换灯泡。
Do you have a room service available?
你们有客房服务吗?
What number should I dial to call a room service?
当我需要服务时要拨几号电话?