这是你第一次献血吗?
Dan:Yes.
是的。
Nurse:Are you feeling a little nervous?
你是不是有点紧张?
Dan:No,not at all.It’s only a little prick,right?Why should I be afraid of that?
不,一点也不,只不过有一点刺痛罢了,对吗?为什么要害怕?
Nurse:Yes,that’s all it is.It’s be over before you know it.
对,只是一点刺痛,你还没感觉到就完了。
But first we have some paperwork to fill out.
不过我们还得先填写一些东西。
Dan:Ok,no problem.Take your time.I’ll give you all of the answers you need...Are you sure it’s not going to hurt?
好,没问题,不用急,你想要的答案我都会给你,你肯定我不会疼吗?
Nurse:Not at all.You might feel a slight sting of first,but it’s not that bad.Name?
肯定不会,开始的时候会有一点点刺痛,不过并不厉害,姓名?
Dan:Dan Smalls.Are you really sure about not feeling pain?
丹·克麦士。你肯定我不会觉得疼吗?
Nurse:I’m sure.Address?
我肯定,地址?
Dan:56 East Drive,Scarsdale,New York.My friend says that it hurts for two days afterwards.
纽约,史加戴勒区的东方坚果路的56号。我的朋友说会疼两天。
Nurse:Your friend doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
你的朋友胡说八道……
Ok,now we need to take a small drop of blood from your ear for testing purposes.
瑞在我们要从你的耳朵上取一滴血检验一下。
Dan:Are you sure you need to do this?
你确信你需要这么做吗?
Nurse:I’m sure.Now hold on a second,and this will all be done...Oh my,he’s fainted.
我确信。坚持一秒钟就好了,哎呀!他已经昏倒了。