那一刻永远地铭刻在了我的心上。
That moment is forever engraved on my heart.
你是我的白马王子。
You’re my Prince Charm.
有些女人觉得他们有权享用你的辛苦钱。
Some women think they are entitled to your hard-earned money.
女人总是想搭上更有钱的男人。
Some women always want to latch onto a man with more money.
我们分道扬镳了。
We headed our separate ways.
想法不错。
It is a nice thought.
和前任保持朋友关系可能吗?
Is it possible to retain a friendship with my ex?
这女孩儿不诚实。
This girl has no Integrity.
可能她一直都在背着我见Tony。
Maybe she was seeing Tony behind me all along.
不要逼我!
Don’t try to rush me!
一旦你事业成功,你就会有很多女人向你投怀送抱。
Once your business hits the big time, you’ll have hordes of women throwing themselves at you.
我感觉我们的关系在走下坡路。
I feel our relationship is going downhill.
她总能遇到英俊的飞行员。
She gets hit on all the time by cute pilots.
好女孩儿通常有很强的家庭观念。
Good girls tend to be homebodies.
我不知道自己是否应当暂时降低标准。
I don’t know whether I should lower my standards temporarily.
她会把你拴住。
She will have you on her leash.
我开始对她有所了解。
I’m getting a handle on who she is.
他在酒吧里向一位女士抛媚眼。
He ogled a lady in the pub.
没有什么比喋喋不休的男人更难让女人倒胃口的了。
Nothing turns off a woman more than a man who can’t shut up.
你不该对她做任何让步。
You are not expected to make any concessions to her.
如果谈话对你们没有用的话,那两个人就该分开一段时间了。
If talking gets you nowhere, then it’s time to move on have a break.
和你的前任维持朋友关系是不可能的事情。
It’s impossible to retain a friendship with your ex.
事实上,女人对表现得追悔莫及的男人极容易心软。
The truth is that a woman is extremely susceptible to a man who seems remorseful.
太听女人的话就意味着灾难。
Listening to a woman too much spells a disaster.
不要相信她的话。
Don’t take her at her word.
这么好的女人,浪费了实在可惜。
It is a complete shame for a gorgeous woman to go to waste