I wonder if you have had any plans tonight?
不知道您今晚有没有什么安排?
I wonder if you have had any plans tonight?
不知道您今晚有没有什么安排?
I wonder if you’re doing anything special tonight?
不知道您今晚有没有特殊的活动?
Not yet for the moment.
暂时还没有。
May I invite you to have a dinner?/ Shall we have dinner together?/ Would you like to have dinner with me?
我可以邀请您吃晚餐吗?
I am glad to come.
我很高兴前往。
I am delighted to go with you.
我很高兴和你前往。
I’m at your disposal.
我听从您的安排。
That’s very kind of you.
您真好。
By what time should I be ready?
我什么时候去呢?
I’m sorry I can’t come. I have already accepted another invitation. Thanks all the same.
很抱歉,我不能来。我已另有约会。谢谢。
Thank you very much. I’m delighted to go with you.
多谢。我很高兴和您前往。
Thank you for your invitation. I’ll be very happy to go.
谢谢你的邀请,我很乐意去。
How about we have a beef and tomato stew to start?
我们先点个牛肉炖西红柿怎么样?
That sounds fine.
听起来不错。
I’m allergic to beef, so that’s definitely out.
我对牛肉过敏,所以一定不要点。
Right.
好的。
Anything is OK.
什么都可以。
Are there any types of food you really don’t like?
您有什么忌口的东西吗?
No, anything is OK.
没有,我什么都可以。
Yes, I’m not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.
我不太爱吃辣椒和大蒜。
Well, I’m allergic to seafood, so that’s definitely cut.
哦,我对海鲜过敏,所以一定不要点海鲜。