其实大家都很拒绝去见医生,但是万一真的有身体不适,我们可得知道怎么正常和医生交流呀。一起来学学实用的口语吧。
I have a dull pain.
隐隐作痛。
I have a sharp pain.
钻心地疼。
I have a throbbing pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a piercing pain
我感到刺骨的疼痛。
I have a stabbing pain.
像针扎似地疼。
I have food poisoning.
我食物中毒了。
I have high/low blood pressure.
我血压高/低。
She passed out.
她昏过去了。
I feel sick.
我觉得难受。
I don’t feel well./ I feel bad. / I feel sluggish. /I feel tired.
我浑身没劲。
I don’t have any appetite.
我没有一点儿食欲。
I have a slight cold.
我有点儿感冒。
I feel chilly. /I feel chilly.
我浑身发冷。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a bit of a fever.
我有点儿发烧。
My fever has gone down.
我退烧了。
I feel like throwing up. I feel nauseous.
我想吐。
It’s itchy.
我觉得痒。
I burned my hand.
我把手给烫了。
You must stay in bed.
*惯用说法 你必须静养。
I have stiff shoulders. /My shoulders are stiff.
我肩膀酸痛。
I can’t stop coughing.
我咳嗽不止。
My throat’s sore./ I have a sore throat.
我嗓子疼。
It’s bleeding.
我流血了。
I’ve got a cut here. /I have a cut here.
我这儿割破了。
I got stung by a bee.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
How long will the cast be on?
要打多长时间石膏?
Do I need an operation?
要动手术吗?
Will it take long?
要花很长时间吗?
Can I take a bath? /Can I shower?
我可以洗澡吗?
Is it okay to drink alcohol ?
我可以喝酒吗?
Should I be hospitalized?
我要住院吗? hospitalize“让……住院”。
I feel better.
我觉得好多了。
I still don’t feel well.
我还是觉得不太舒服。
appendicitis
阑尾炎
period pain
生理痛