Part 1
机场篇
机场登机:
有多少件托运行李?How many luggages are you checking in?
有手提行李没?Do you have a carry on?
请把行李放上来(传送带上)。Can you place your baggage up here?
您的行李超重了。Your luggage is overweight。
您想要单程的还是往返的票?Single or return?
您想要靠窗还是靠走廊的座位?Do you prefer window or aisle?
靠走廊的座位卖完了,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位? We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?
有靠近紧急出口的座位吗? Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?
给您机票,登机口号在机票底部写着。Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket。
您需要在起飞前20分钟登机,到时候请您去C2登机口登机。They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then。
机场入境:
麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see yourpassport, please?
这是我的护照。Here is mypassport / Here it is.
将在那儿住宿? Where are youstaying?
我将住在波士顿饭店。I will stay atBoston Hotel.
旅行的目的为何?What’s thepurpose of your visit?
观光(公务)。Sightseeing(Businese).
预计在美国停留多久?How long willyou be staying in the USA?
是否有回程机票?Do you have areturn ticket to
有的,这就是回程机票。Yes, here itis.
你随身携带多少现金?How much moneydo you have with you?
大约800元。I have 800 dollars.
Part 2
住宿篇
我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我可以看一看房间吗? May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。I’d like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
我想要楼上的房间。I’d like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。I’d like a quiet room.
我要订这间房间。I’ll take this room.
是否可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗? Do you accept credit crads(traveler’s checks)?
随时都有热水供应吗? Is hot water available any time?
餐厅在哪儿?Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业? What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应? What time can I have breakfast?
是否可代为保管贵重物品? Could you keep my valuables?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?