如果你不是在观看“今日美国”中“拉里·金的看新闻、论新闻”,那么你就错过了这一期中最关键的部分。
Larry King:This is News and Views,here’s my two cents,gang.
这里是“看新闻、论新闻”节目,朋友们,这里是我的两美分。
If you only see one film the rest of your life it should be "Mickey Blue Eyes."
如果你的一生中只能再看一场电影,那么,这部电影肯定是《蓝眼睛米奇》。
When it comes to window blinds,vertical blinds are terrific,but so are horizontal blinds.
当说到窗帘,立式的百叶窗太棒了,但水平的百叶窗也一样。
Has anybody ever died of a heart attack?I mean,really?
有没有人曾经死于心脏病?我的意思是,真有其事吗?
I don’t care what anyone says,in my book.Ted Keczynski is not the Unabomber.
我不在乎别人会说什么,在我的书里面,托德·卡辛斯基不是联合协会的投弹案犯。
Sudden thought:When did sugar diabetes become plain old diabetes?
突然间想到一个问题,什么时候糖尿病成了完全是老人的糖尿病?
Of all of the figures of the 20th Century one of the greatest has to be Robert Urich.
罗伯特·乌里奇是二十世纪最伟大的人物之一。
I have no tolerance,gang,for anyone who commits arson.
我对任何纵火犯是决不宽恕的,朋友们!
World Series prediction,it will be the Diamondbacks in 4.
世界系列预报:第四频道会播放Diamondbacks节目。
The more I think about it,the more I appreciate the equator.
这想得越多,我就越是欣赏赤道。
I don’t ever remember seeing a Mormon,not once ,not ever.
我记得从来没有见过一个摩门教徒,一次也没有。
Is it just me ,or is anyone else sick and tired of Nelson Mandela?
是不是只有我,或者还有其他的人对尼尔森·曼德拉感到厌恶?
Here’s the dirty truth,gang,Poland spring water does not come from Poland.
朋友们,这就是赤裸裸的真相——波兰的泉水不是产自波兰。
I interviewed Chile’s imprisoned dictator General Pinochet last week,and take it from me ,guys,this fella has a terrific laugh.
我上周采访了智利被监禁的独裁者皮洛切特将军,我告诉你们,朋友们,这家伙的笑声很不错。
Does anybody remember baseball cards?
有没有人记得棒球卡?
Between Hurricane Hugo and Hurricane Andrew,nothing beats Hurricane Hugo.
在雨果飓风和安德努飓风二者之间,雨果飓风是战无不胜的。
My wish for the new millennium is that we see a lot more of John Larro-quette.
我对新千年的希望是:我们可以了解约翰·拉洛奎特多一些。
Family update,folks:Holding my baby son,Chance King makes me realize how much more I love him than my other children.
家庭在更新,朋友们!抱着我的小儿子查恩斯,我意识到在我所有的孩子中我最爱他。
Announcer:This has been USA Today’s News and Views with Larry King.
这里是“今日美国”的“和拉里·金看新闻、论新闻”节目。
Larry King:Margarine has its place,but nothing beats the real deal...butter.
人造黄油有了市场,但怎么也不能跟真正的奶油相比。
Announcer:If you’re not reading "Larry King’s News & Views"in USA Today,then you’re missing out on the issues that matter.
如果你不是在观看《今日美国》中“拉里·金的看新闻、论新闻”,那么你就错过了这一期中最关键的部分。
Larry King:You heard it here first,gang:if you only see one film for the rest of your life,
首先你要听听,朋友们,如果你的一生中只能再看一场电影,
it should be "Jungle to Jungle".Baltimore is a dirty,ugly city.
那么,这部电影肯定是“深入丛林”。巴尔的摩是一座肮脏的城市、丑陋的城市。
Is it just me ,or is anyone else sick and tired of The Pope?
是不是只有我,或者还有其它的人对教皇感到厌恶?
There isn’t a better singer in the world,than Boz Scaggs.
世界上没有一个歌手能比伯斯·斯卡格斯更优秀。
Sometimes I wonder if giving women the right to vote wasn’t a huge mistake.
有时候我不知道赋予女性选择权是不是一个天大的错误。
One of the great figures of the 20th Century has to be James Brolin.
二十世纪最伟大的人物之一得数詹姆斯·布洛林。
The more I think about it,the more I love chicken_a great,great meat.
我想得越多,我就越是喜欢鸡肉——这是一种美味的肉类。
If Timothy Mc Veigh is guilty of this terrible Oklahoma City bombing,then they should put that guy in jail for a long,long time.
如果提摩泰·麦克文在恐怖的俄城大爆炸案中有罪的话,那么他们应该把这个家伙永远关进监狱。