《老友记》可以说是最风靡中国的一部学习美语的剧集了。这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。下面这些句子是为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
Well, go over to her! She’s not with anyone. 过去呀,她旁边没人。
What would my opening line be? 我的开场白应该是什么呢?
Back me up. 帮我壮壮胆。
You said that. 你说过。
I didn’t know you could dance! 没想到你会跳舞。
They wanna sign me! 他们要跟我签约。
Awful play! 好烂的戏!
I’ve never met anyone like her. 我从未遇过像她那样的人。
He’s been talking about himself all night long. 他整晚都在说他自己。
Hopefully. 希望如此。
How could you get involved with a woman like this? 你怎能跟这样的女人在一起?
Are you greeting each other this way now? 你们现在用这种方式打招呼吗?
Very clean! 很干净。
I’m seeing her again on Thursday. 我星期四要再见她一次。
He got all the good stuff. 他得到了所有的好处。
Just to compare. 只是想比较一下。/ 只是想做个对比。
Here’s the deal. 就这么定了。
How’s this gonna work? 这件事怎样处理?
They’re just looking after you. 他们只是关心你。
I think he’s across the hall. 我想他在(门的)对面。