很多人都说中国人喜欢客套,该客套的时候、不该客套的时候,大家都在客套。可是,你看看美剧、英剧里头,他们不也是客套话满天飞么?不信,我们一起来看看吧。
1. So far so good.
目前为止,一切都好。
2. Be my guest.
请便、别客气。
3. Think nothing of it.
别放在心上。
4. I’m working on it.
我正在努力。
5. I’ll keep my ears open.
我会留意的。
6. You’re the boss.
听你的。
7. Let’s give him a big hand.
让我们热烈鼓掌。
8. That’s really something.
真了不起。
9. Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿。
10. I’m dying to see you.
我特想见你。
11. I’m flattered.
过奖了。
12. Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你。
13. I’m very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.
十分抱歉。
14. Let’s forgive and forget.
让我们摈弃前嫌。
15. I’ve heard so much about you!
久仰大名!
16. You have my word.
我保证。
17. I hope I’m not in the way.
我希望没有妨碍到你们。