Dinner
晚餐
A stewardess comes by offering dinner.
一名女空服员走过来送晚餐。
S :Would you put down your tray table, sir? Would you like chicken or beef?
空姐 :先生,请将你的餐板放下来好吗?你要吃鸡肉还是牛肉呢?
E :Uh, I‘ll have the chicken, thanks.
艾凡 :呃,我吃鸡肉好了,谢谢。
S :Here you are. And the young lady? Evan looks over to see Kathy sleeping.
空姐 :鸡肉餐给你,那么这位年轻小姐呢?艾凡转过头去看到凯西正在睡觉。
E :Oh! She’s fallen off. Can I still take a dinner for her to eat a little later?
艾凡 :哦!她睡着了。我能不能先替她收下让她等一会儿再吃?
S :That would be all right. You‘ll have to lower her tray table, too, though.
空姐 :可以。但是,你还是得把她的餐板放下来。
E :No problem. Uh, she’ll have the chicken, too.
艾凡 :没问题。呃,她也吃鸡肉餐。
S :Here you are. And would you like some wine with your meal?
空姐 :喏,鸡肉餐。你用餐时要不要喝点酒呢?
E :Gee, thanks! Do you have white wine?
艾凡 :要,谢谢!有白酒吗?
S :Sure do. Here you go.
空姐 :有。喏,酒来了。
I think we‘d better wait for her to wake up before we give her a drink. She might spill it when she wakes up.
我想我们最好等她醒来再给她饮料。要不然她醒来时也许会把杯子打翻。
E :OK. I’ll get her up in a minute.
艾凡 :好的。我等一下会叫醒她。
S :By the way, we‘ll be coming around with coffee and tea in a moment, sir.
空姐 :哦,对了,我们等一下会送咖啡和茶过来,先生。
Now, enjoy your meal.
现在,祝你用餐愉快。