1.寻问餐厅
到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然
无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出
自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
I’d like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I’d like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
2.餐厅预约
享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在
出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满
的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并
且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o’clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。
I’d like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today’s special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.
我们共有6个人。
We’d like a table with a view of garden.
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We’ll come around eight o’clock.
我们大约在8点到达。
It’s O.K. Your name, please.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I’m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?
我们大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
请不要穿牛仔裤。
3.餐厅点餐篇
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概
就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当
的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。