一、当你打电话时,需要用到哪些日常英语口语对话呢?
简在家吗?
Is Jane at home?
我想和托马斯先生通话。
I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。
接线员,我的电话断了。
Operator, I was cut off。
我需要打一个急救电话。
I need to make an emergency call。
我会再打的。
I’ll call back。
他什么时候回来?
When will he come back?
请给我接分机605好吗?
Can you put me through to extension 605?
如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。
If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。
二、当去医院看病时,与医生之间的日常英语口语对话:
D: How long have you had difficulty breathing?
D:呼吸困难多久了?
P: Since last week, Doctor.
P:上周就开始了,医生。
D: Is it very bad?
D:感觉很不好吗?
P: Yes, I feel as if / like / I can’t get enough air.
P:是的,我觉得我不能呼吸。
D: Which is more difficult / What’s harder /, breathing in or breathing out?
D:哪个比较困难,吸气还是呼气?
P: It’s harder to breathe in.
P:很难吸气
D: Are you short of breath when you are resting or only when you are doing something / physical /?
D:是在休息时还是做事的时候?
P: / A little / When I’m resting, but it’s worse when I try to do anything / physical /.
P:当我休息会这样,但是当我尝试做事的时候更糟糕。
D: Can you lie flat in bed?
D:你能躺在床上吗?
P: Oh, no.
P:哦,不行
D: How many pillows do you use?
D:你有多少个枕头?
P: Three.
D:你有多少个枕头?
P:三。
D: Do you ever wake up at night feeling short of breath?
D:你晚上醒来感觉不舒服吗?
P: Yes, I do. It frightens / scares / me because I wake up feeling as if I can’t breathe.
P:是的,我很害怕,因为我醒来感觉好像我不能呼吸。
D: What do you do when this happens? I mean, do you sit or stand up, does some movement help / you breathe easier /?
D:在这种情况下你做什么? 我的意思是,你坐或站起来,有一些运动帮助/你呼吸更容易吗?
P: If I sit up, it helps a little.
P:如果我坐起来,这有帮助。
D: Let me listen to your chest. … I can hear a few crackles and it sounds a bit wheezy.
D:让我听你的胸口。 ...我可以听到一些小声,听起来有点喘不过气来。