Good afternoon, sir. May I talk to the manager Mr. Liang, please?
A:您好,先生。我可以找经理梁先生谈一 下吗?
B: Yes, I am Mr. Liang.
B:可以,我就是。
A: Pleased to meet you. I am Dong Rui. I understand you have an opening for your bank.
A:很高兴见到您,我叫董瑞。我得知贵行还有一个空缺。
B: Yes. Who introduced you to us?
B:是的,谁介绍你来的?
A: Mr. Cabell, my father’s business partner, Here is a letter of recommendation from him.
A:是我父亲的生意合伙人,卡贝尔先生。 这是他写的一封推荐信。
B: OK. Now, would you say something a-bout yourself?
B:好。那你讲讲你的情况,好吗?
A: OK. I am from Jiangsu and I graduated from the Nanjing No. 1 High School. Now I am a senior in Nanjing University, majoring in Economics, and I am graduating this June.
A:好的。我是江苏人,是南京一中毕业的。 现在我是南京大学四年级的学生,攻读 经济学专业,6月份就要毕业了。
B: What are the major courses in your university study?
B:你都学过什么专业课程?
A: Among many others, I have taken Western Economics, International Trade, Marketing and Principles of Accounting. Here is my score book, from which you can learn much more about me.
A:有很多,包括有西方经济学、国际贸易、 市场营销、会计原理等。这是我的成绩单,您可以从中了解理更多有关我的情况。
B: Ah, you took 3 courses in computing with 8 credits. Could you say something about it?
B:啊,你学过三门计算机课程,获得了 8个 学分。你能谈谈这方面的情况吗?
A: Sure. After 40 hours’ learning of how to operate the computer, I can now compile some programs by myself. One of my programs has been used in the grading system in our department.
A:当然可以。我花了 40个学时学习计算 机操作,现在能够自编一些计算机程序。 有一个我编的程序已被我系用来汇总成 绩。
B: It seems you are very advanced in computing.
B:看来你的计算机水平确实很髙。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: You know we are new and quite small. What made you determine to join us?
B:我们银行是个新开业的小银行,可为什 么决定加盟我们银行?
A: Just because you are new and small, I may have more opportunities to build myself up. That means you are prospecting and I will be promising.
A:正因为你们新开业而且规模小,我才有 更多的机会发展自己。也就是说,你们 前景美好,而我也有施展的可能。
B: Yes, you said it. Now Mr. Dong, I not